- 0900-1400 - quiet, no noise
- 1400 (2m 22sec) - first time heard today, stops abruptly
- 1522 (3 min 15 sec) - fades out slowly
- 1535 (14 min 5 sec) - stops abruptly
- 1556 (7 hr, 35 min, 7 sec) - longest on period. Very strong, S9. Ends abruptly at 2331 local. Here's the very beginning of this.
- 2331 - 0829 - this is a long period where the noise appears at a reduced amplitude (probably S1 to S3) for a period (30 - 90 seconds) and disappears for several minutes. The pattern tends to be regular, e.g. at about 0300 local time, the pulses come about every 18 seconds, with a duty cycle of about 50%. Here's a sample.
Tweaking the K2 for digital modes
3 weeks ago